A beautiful camp and conference center in Aptos, Santa Cruz County, California. Secluded among coastal redwoods just inland from the shores of Monterey Bay south of Santa Cruz, Monte Toyon is an inviting and versatile camp!
The camp is adjacent to the Nisene-Marks State Park!
Take a walk among the Sumner Rhododendron Garden, one of the finest on the West Coast.
- Cary Lodge - a beautiful two-story building, offers overnight accommodations.
- Miller and Morris Dormitories
- Helgesson Hall - a light, spacious building with open-beamed ceiling and wood floors.
- Hollidge Hall
- Silverthorn Chapel - a beautiful chapel in a wooded setting with panoramic views of the surrounding forest.
- The Dining Hall Fireplace Room
- The Sun Room
- The Program Center
- Outdoor Amphitheater . It has bench seating, a stage, outdoor lights, and a small fire circle.
- Three additional fire circles with bench seating.
- Eric Swanson Memorial Outdoor Classroom
- WI-FI available at Dining Hall and Hollidge Hall.
- Large playfield with separate areas for baseball and volleyball.
- Basketball (half-court)
- Horseshoes, ping-pong
- The Sumner Rhododendron Garden -bench-seating available for meditation, reading or private conversations.
- Other local options include nearby ocean beaches, the Santa Cruz boardwalk, the Monterey Bay Aquarium, local museums or historic missions.
220 Cloister Lane, Aptos, CA 95003
ga('create', 'UA-59332273-1', 'auto');