No matter where you are in your journey,
we have a program for you.
Strength training done the right way will help fix muscle imbalances that can result in overuse injuries and stiffness. Our program will show you how to create a foundation of movement and then strengthen it to become a better runner. Click here for details.
- When: April 12 - May 31
- Where: Fleet Feet Aptos
- Meet Up Dates: Thursday's from 6pm–7pm
- Cost: $80 ($10 discount if participating in other Fleet Feet training programs)
Register here for Strength Training for Runners
If you are looking to learn how to run and hike on a variety of trails, want to meet new trail running/hiking friends, and prepare for the Nisene Marks Race in June, then our Rock Runners Trail Program is for you. Over the course of 8 weeks, we will have 8 supported, coached trail runs and hikes increasing in distance and difficulty. Our coaches and trail support team will help you safely train for trails and the culminating event of the Nisene Marks Race, utilizing mostly the Nisene Marks Forest Park trails.
- When: April 7 - May 26
- Where: Fleet Feet Aptos (but we'll be running the trails in Nisene Marks)
- Who: Because of the "wild" nature of this training, there are a few prerequisites for joining the program:
1. Currently running or hiking 4 - 5 days/wk. and a minimum of 45 - 50 minutes per run/hike
2. Injury free and able to run/hike continuously for 3-4 miles on single track trails
3. Practical application and understanding of fueling, hydration and stretching (must carry hydration vessel on all runs)
- Meet Up Dates: Saturday's at 8am
- Race: Forest of Nisene Marks Half Marathon / June 2, 2018
- Cost: $80 (race registration not included)
Must register by March 24th to guarantee your requested t-shirt size
- FFRC patch earnedwith 80% attendance:
- When: May 24 - August 4
- Where: Fleet Feet Monterey & MPC Track
- Who: Must be able to run 4 miles comfortably
- Meet Up Dates: Thursdays 6pm at MPC Track, Saturdays 8 am.
- Race: Salinas Valley Half Marathon / August 4, 2018
- Cost: $120 (race registration not included) includes t-shirt
***Must register by May 10 to guarantee your requested t-shirt size
- FFRC patch and discount on FFRC jacket earnedwith 80% attendance:
Details coming soon!
Details coming soon!