SPRING MARATHON TRAINING in MONTEREY
Prepare and train for the the Big Sur Marathon with the support and camaraderie of Fleet Feet Running Club. This Monterey program is Sundays at 8:00 am and Wednesdays at 6:00 pm. Some track availability on Tuesday evenings but a headlamp or flashlight is required at all Tuesday evening workouts. Absolutely ALL abilities of runners and walkers are welcome. We have several pace groups, coaches and mentors.
- When: February 6, 2019 - April 27, 2019
- Where: Wednesdays at MPC track + Sundays at Fleet Feet Monterey
- Meet Up Dates: Wednesdays at 6pm, Sundays at 8am
- Race: Big Sur Marathon or any spring marathon / April 28, 2019, cost of training does not include race registration
- Prerequisite: At least one half or full marathon completed in the past year
- Cost: $155 for 12 weeks
- Join us at the Spring Marathon launch Party Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 6:30PM.
- Detailed Weekly Training Schedule with Mileage
- Experienced certified Fleet Feet coaching staff at all group workouts
- Custom Fleet Feet Running Club Marathon Training technical tee
- Exclusive training group gear up shopping specials on footwear and essentials for training
- Energy Replacement Drinks and Water at all workouts
- Weekly Training e-Newsletter with all the details for locations, and up to date information
- Pre and Post Workout Clinics on Form, Active Recovery, Fueling, Injury Prevention and
- Race Preparation with our coaches
- Give-Aways and more surprises during training.
- Shoe and Product Demonstrations, discounts and giveaways by participating vendors
RULES and GUIDELINES
- No refunds or exchanges available after the first day of training.
- Please note, due to liability and safety concerns, we can not allow dogs, children under 13 or strollers at Fleet Feet Training workouts.
- Race entry fee NOT included in the price of training