She Trains 10K / 5K Training
Santa Cruz, CA March 17, 2018
Prepare and train for the 7th Annual She Is Beautiful 5K/10K with the support and camaraderie of the Fleet Feet SportsTraining Group. The Aptos program is Saturdays at 8:00 am and Tuesdays at 6:00 pm. Some track availability on Tuesday evenings but a headlamp or flashlight is required at all Tuesday evening workouts. Absolutely ALL abilities of runners and walkers are welcome. We have several pace groups, coaches and mentors.
- When: January 8 - March 17
- Where: Fleet Feet Aptos
- Who: Anyone!
- Meet Up Dates: Tuesday's at 6pm, Saturday's at 8pm
- Race: She.Is.Beautiful / March 17, 2017 (Yes, St. Patrick's Day!)
- Cost: $90
- Detailed Weekly Training Schedule with Mileage
- Experienced certified Fleet Feet coaching staff at all group workouts
- Custom Fleet Feet She.Trains tech tee.
- Exclusive training group gear up shopping specials on footwear and essentials for training.
- Energy Replacement Drinks and Water at all workouts
- Weekly Training e-Newsletter with all the details for locations, and up to date information.
- Pre and Post Workout Clinics on Proper Form, Active Recovery, Fueling, Injury Prevention and Race Preparation with leading local partners and Dr.'s
- Pancake Breakfast, Raffles, Give-aways and more surprises during training.
- Shoe and Product Demonstrations, discounts and giveaways by participating vendors.
10K Training Program
Run for Pie! (That's why we really run anyway...)
10K Training Program is designed to further runners and walkers towards their fitness and running goals. It will include an education on and pursuit of different training techniques and tools in order to further enjoy running and improve their performance. There are occasional clinics covering a wide range of topical issues on running, health, wellness and nutrition. The workouts will last about an hour to an hour and a half as we increase mileage throughout the season. In addition to the workouts, there are educational clinics, motivational speakers, newsletters keeping you up to date, and expert coaching/mentoring to help inspire and motivate you on this training journey.
- Starts: September 12 in Aptos
- Ends: November 23
- Goal Race: Run for Pie (Race registration not included)
- Information sessions: To be determined soon
- Season Logistics: Program meets twice a week for 10 weeks at Fleet Feet Sports Aptos. Tuesday nights at 6:00pm and Saturday mornings at 8:00am
- Cost: $90
- Ideal for runners, run-walkers and all levels, ages, abilities