MONTEREY FALL 5K TRAINING
Prepare and train for the Rio Resolution RUN or any other late fall / early winter 5K with the support and camaraderie of Fleet Feet Running Club. This Monterey program is Sundays at 8:00 am at the Monterey store and Thursdays at the MPC track. A headlamp or flashlight is required at all Thursday evening workouts. Absolutely ALL abilities of runners and walkers are welcome. We have several pace groups, coaches and mentors.
- When: November 8 – December 27
- Where: Fleet Feet Monterey
- Who: Walkers and Runners of all levels
- Meet Up Dates: Thursdays 6pm at MPC track and Sundays 8am at Fleet Feet Monterey
- Race: Rio Resolution Run or any late fall / early winter 5K/10K (race registration not included)
- Cost: $95
- Detailed Weekly Training Schedule with Mileage
- Experienced certified Fleet Feet coaching staff at all group workouts
- Custom Fleet Feet training technical tee
- Exclusive training group gear up shopping specials on footwear and essentials for training
- Energy Replacement Drinks and Water at all workouts
- Customized invidual workout plan
- Pre and Post Workout Clinics on Form, Active Recovery, Fueling, Injury Prevention and
- Race Preparation with our coaches
- Shoe and Product Demonstrations, discounts and giveaways by participating vendors.
RULES and GUIDELINES
- No refunds or exchanges available after the first day of training.
- Please note, due to liability and safety concerns, we can not allow dogs, children under 13 or strollers at Fleet Feet Training workouts.
- Race entry fee NOT included in the price of training