She Trains 10K / 5K Training
Santa Cruz, CA March 17, 2018
Prepare and train for the 7th Annual She Is Beautiful 5K/10K with the support and camaraderie of the Fleet Feet SportsTraining Group. The Aptos program is Saturdays at 8:00 am and Tuesdays at 6:00 pm. Some track availability on Tuesday evenings but a headlamp or flashlight is required at all Tuesday evening workouts. Absolutely ALL abilities of runners and walkers are welcome. We have several pace groups, coaches and mentors.
- Register by December 31st and receive an exclusive long-sleee training shirt
- Detailed Weekly Training Schedule with Mileage
- Experienced certified Fleet Feet coaching staff at all group workouts
- Custom Fleet Feet She.Trains tech tee.
- Exclusive training group gear up shopping specials on footwear and essentials for training.
- Energy Replacement Drinks and Water at all workouts
- Weekly Training e-Newsletter with all the details for locations, and up to date information.
- Pre and Post Workout Clinics on Proper Form, Active Recovery, Fueling, Injury Prevention and Race Preparation with our coaches
- Pancake Breakfast, Raffles, Give-aways and more surprises during training.
- Shoe and Product Demonstrations, discounts and giveaways by participating vendors.