SHE TRAINS 5K/10K TRAINING
At Dominican Hospital
The Official Training Partner for the She.Is.Beautiful 5k/10k Race
Santa Cruz, CA March 23, 2019
Prepare and train for the 9th Annual She.Is.Beautiful 5K/10K with the support and camaraderie of Fleet Feet Running Club. The program is Saturdays at 8:00 am at Fleet Feet Aptos and Tuesdays at 6:00 pm at Dominican. Headlamp or flashlight is required at all Tuesday evening workouts. Absolutely ALL abilities of runners and walkers are welcome. We have several pace groups, coaches and mentors.
- When: January 15th, 2019 - March 19th, 2019
- Where: Fleet Feet Aptos
- Who: Dignity Health employees (and their friends and family)
- Meet Up Dates: Wednesdays at 6pm at Dominican Hospital, Saturdays at 8am at Fleet Feet Aptos
- Race: She.Is.Beautiful / March 23, 2019, cost of training does not include race registration
$130 for 10 weeks, if you register after November 30th (that’s only $13 a week!)
- Join us at the She.Is.Beautiful Training Group Launch Party Tuesday, January 15th, 2019 (visit our Facebook page for details, no workout, just for fun!)
- Detailed Weekly Training Schedule with Mileage
- Experienced certified Fleet Feet coaching staff at all group workouts
- Custom Fleet Feet Running Club She Trains technical tee
- Exclusive training group gear up shopping specials on footwear and essentials for training
- Energy Replacement Drinks and Water at all workouts
- Weekly Training e-Newsletter with all the details for locations, and up to date information
- Pre and Post Workout Clinics on Form, Active Recovery, Fueling, Injury Prevention and
- Race Preparation with our coaches
- Pancake Breakfast, Raffles, Give-Aways and more surprises during training.
- Shoe and Product Demonstrations, discounts and giveaways by participating vendors.
- Access to our Fleet Feet Aptos Hospitality Zone where we will have recovery drinks, recovery tools, and more, for our trainees at the She.Is.Beautiful race on Saturday, March 23rd.
RULES and GUIDELINES
- No refunds or exchanges available after the first day of training.
- Please note, due to liability and safety concerns, we can not allow dogs, children under 13 or strollers at Fleet Feet Training workouts.
- Race entry fee NOT included in the price of training