Registration opening soon. Watch our newsletter to find out when registration opens.
Fleet feet and GoDogz are teaming up to present Tails and Trails. Come join fellow dog lovers as we teach you how to safely and comfortably run with your pup!
- When: Starts July 1
- Where: First week starts at Fleet Feet Aptos but over the weeks we'll be running at other local trails around the county
- Who: Canine runners and their humans (***see guidelines below)
- Meet Up Dates: Sundays – 8am
- Cost: $75 for 8 weeks session
- Space is limited to 15 participants
- Proper hydration for you and your dog
- What’s the best harness, leash, collar?
- How not to trip over you dog while running!
- How to deal with off leash dogs!
- Which treats do your dogs respond to best.
What to bring?
- Waste bags
- Hip belt (to attach leash)
***Rules and Disclaimers
- Dog leashes must be no longer than 4 ft. (NO Retractable leashes please)
- Please pick-up after your dog
- One dog per participant. ( Second dog considered ONLY upon approval after behavioral assessment)
- Dogs must be over 1 year of age and vaccinated.
- You must be in control of your dog at all times
- No dogs in heat are allowed to participate
- If you have a reactive dog we will do our best to help. However, if the dog poses a threat to other dogs, and the owner cannot control their dog, they will not be allowed to participate. For the safety of humans and dogs, coaches have the option to excuse participants from the group based on behavior (No refunds provided)
- If you are unsure if your dog meets the behavior guidelines contact us to set up an assessment
Register here today!