Run your way to your first marathon finish or improve your current time by joining the Fleet Feet Aptos and Monterey's Marathon Training Program.
Not sure if marathon training is for you? Join us for an Information Event on Tuesday, December 2nd at 6:00 pm at Fleet Feet Sports Aptos
First group workout is the week of December 13th at 8:00 am
Weeknight workouts (Tuesdays - 6:00 pm Aptos, Wednesdays-6pm Monterey)
All weekend long runs are on Sundays alternating between various beautiful running locations in Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties.
- $20 Fleet Feet Sports coupon (you will receive this at the kick-off workout)
- Daily Training Schedules
-Experienced Coaches and Mentors to Support You Along the Way
- Core Conditioning and Strength Training at all Workouts
-Technical Training Shirt
- Well marked and supported Long Run Routes
- Exclusive training program events
- Individualized Training Pace Chart
- Weekly Training Newsletter
- Energy Replacement Drinks and Water at all Workouts
- Education on Proper Form, Pacing, Fueling, Stretching and More!
- Twice a week group training sessions
*Due to most marathon cut-off times of 6 hours and to ensure quality coaching for all training participants, you must be consistently able to keep a pace of 13 minutes per mile or faster for 5+ miles by the start of training.
In order to better coach you and offer personal training intensities, there are several assessment workouts scheduled throughout the training. Iindividual pace charts will be provided after the assessment.
Runner or run/walker who can consistently keep a pace of 13 minutes per mile or faster for 5+ miles by the start of training
Start the training program running a minimum of 3 - 4 days per week, 3 - 4+ miles each workout.
Start this program injury free and ready to do a 5 mile long workout on the first Sunday of the program.
No refunds after the kick-off workout Sunday December 14th, 2014 and no exchanges or transfers at any time.
QUESTIONS? If you have specific questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org