Santa Cruz, CA March 19th, 2017.
Training Participant Benefits:
- SPECIAL OFFER FOR EARLY SIGN UP-1st 50 sign-ups now through Saturday December 10th get an exclusive custom long sleeve for those chilly training mornings.
- NEW in 2017 Launch Party & Training Packet Pick Up including Tech Tee and other goodies Tuesday Jan.17th 6-8pm
- NEW in 2017 MilestonePod complimentary with training group purchase. MilestonePod Info HERE
- NEW in 2017 Personal and private sports bra fittings at Launch Party and by appointment all training cycle.
- NEW in 2017 Attendance incentives and awards
- NEW in 2017 Complimentary Fleet Feet Training Oval Car Magnet for all attending Launch Training Packet Pick Up
- Detailed Weekly Training Schedule with Mileage
- Experienced certified Fleet Feet coaching staff at all group workouts
- Custom Fleet Feet She.Trains tech tee.
- Exclusive training group gear up shopping specials on footwear and essentials for training.
- Energy Replacement Drinks and Water at all workouts
- Weekly Training e-Newsletter with all the details for locations, and up to date information.
- Pre and Post Workout Clinics on Proper Form, Active Recovery, Fueling, Injury Prevention and Race Preparation with leading local partners and Dr.'s
- Pancake Breakfast, Raffles, Give-aways and more surprises during training.
- Shoe and Product Demonstrations, discounts and giveaways by participating vendors.
Make It A Family Affair! Girls 13 and under train free with a parent or guardian registered for training.
She.Trains-Official Training Partner of She.Is.Beautiful Race-Aptos More Info »
January 17th, 2017- March 19, 2017
Saturdays 8:00 am Tuesdays 6:00 pm
She Is Beautiful 5K/10K- Saturday March 19, 2017
Prepare and train for the 7th Annual She Is Beautiful 5K/10K with the support and camaraderie of the Fleet Feet SportsTraining Group.
The Aptos program is Saturdays at 8:00 am and Tuesdays at 6:00 pm. Some track availability on Tuesday evenings but a headlamp or flashlight is required at all Tuesday evening workouts.
Absolutely ALL abilities of runners and walkers are welcome. We have several pace groups, coaches and mentors.